One of the biggest challenges I’m finding with my weekly YouTube videos is coming up with ideas that take my content beyond, “this is what my week was like, pretty neat, huh?”
#Junebarrassment month was my first crack at changing it up and keeping things interesting — not just for my viewers, but for myself as well. I’m planning several other video content ideas, and one of them I need YOUR help with.
What I’m looking for is this: I need videos of YOU looking into a camera — any camera; an HD camera, a web cam, whatever — saying “Nailed it!” Preferably, you’ll say “Nailed it!” a few different ways, different inflections, different tones and different moods. I’m going to use those clips in future video segments, so you’ll essentially be helping me to build my YouTube channel, for which I will be eternally grateful.
How to ‘nail[ed] it!’
Here’s what I need you to do:
- Record a video of yourself looking into a camera, saying “Nailed it!” several different ways
- Save the footage as an .MP4 or .MOV file
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (if it’s too big, send me a Dropbox link or something like that)
- In the email, include your full name, Twitter handle (if you have one. If you don’t: weird) and your mailing address (I’m all about good, old-fashioned thank-you cards is all)
- Watch my channel to see when I use your clip!
Fun, right? Well, I promise that it will be! Looking forward to making new connections and doing some good, old-fashioned crowd-sourcing!